PCB files: https://github.com/TinyTapeout/caravel-breakout-pcb
Chips are mounted on a carrier board. There are 2 versions, one for QFN package and one for WLCSP.
We expect all TT chips to be in QFN.
The carrier board makes it easy to:
- access all the chip signals
- build your own motherboard without having to solder QFN or WLCSP
Demo board for TT01, 02 & 03
PCB files: https://github.com/TinyTapeout/tt123-demo-pcb
The demo board easy ways to:
- select the active design with dip switches
- single cycle clock and reset
- connect external components via headers or PMODs
- see the 8 outputs on the 7 segment display
- control the 8 inputs with dip switches
Demo board for TT04 and beyond
Work in progress: https://github.com/TinyTapeout/tt-demo-pcb
The demo board from TT04 onwards will include an RP2040 chip to:
Board development is sponsored by Aisler!