Introduction to SiliWiz
SiliWiz will help you get a basic understanding of how semiconductors work and are manufactured at a fundamental level. Semiconductors are the most important technology of the 21st century but only a tiny fraction of us know how they work or are designed and made.
Completing and understanding all the lessons will take around 3 hours.
- Curious people who are probably over the age of 14
- High schools, universities
- People who want to get a better understanding of how microelectronics function and how they are made.
- Draw your own logic gate and understand how that gate would be manufactured in a foundry.
- Learn how the gate is built out of the fundamental circuit elements used in chip design
- Understand how the drawings are used to manufacture the chip
- Be aware of some of SiliWiz’s limitations and simplifications
Support the development of SiliWiz!